Monday

September 15, 2010 -Fun Pictures

I absolutely love every day and always tell Patrick that I am so glad that he can work so I can play. I feel like I eat these moments up so much.
Hunter loves the park that we have in the neighborhood. He gets so excited and says park whenever he sees it. He can climb up the ladder and goes down the slides by himself.

He really enjoys the swings and says whee all of the time. He likes to explore the area and runs around seeing everything. He likes to go to the gazebo and dance around.
Hunter definitely knows how to play.
Every week Hunter asks for the duckies. He is getting better and better at throwing them bread. After he has given them all of the bread and they go away he stands at the lake and just yells duckie and quacks at them for the longest time.
Hunter's favorite toy is his daddy.

He gets so excited when he hears the garage or daddy walks in. He likes to hide and surprise him.
These two boys get along so great. They are the best friends.


Hunter likes to make music with anything he can find.

Hunter has loved having a few play dates with his little friend Kambree. They have a great time together and really enjoy each other. I love seeing them play together and talk with each other.

Our little Stud.

Hunter decided to take Kambree out to enjoy the ducks.

Here is Hunter calling for the duckies to come over.

Kambree enjoyed tasting the bread before we threw it to the ducks. She is so cute.


The yelled no no at the ducks when they left because they wanted the ducks to come back. They both did a lot better at actually getting bread in the water for the ducks. The ducks were a little aggressive and would come right up to the kids for bread and they loved it.


Hunter has to blow kisses to the ducks when we leave.


Hunter and Kambree loved being in the bike trailer together. They were giggling together and yelling back and forth at me. Hunter loves playing with all of his friends. He is so happy when they are around and he always cries when anyone leaves.

We have also gone up to the zoo a couple of times in the last few weeks and Hunter loved going in these tunnels with dad and seeing the animals up close. Right when we pull up to the zoo he starts saying animals and doing his elephant noise and sign. He loves this place.


I love being a mom. Spending my days with Hunter make me so happy and I feel like I am doing exactly what I am meant to be doing.