Thursday

September 30, 2010 -Cooking in the Kitchen

Hunter loves to help us cook in the kitchen. Whenever we go in the kitchen he says "cook" (so stinking cute) and tries to bring in a chair so he can see at the counter.
Last week, Hunter and I were making peanut butter cookies for his neighbor friend's birthday. Hunter loved it.

He kept dumping stuff in the bowl and trying to reach in and stir the cookies. I decided to give him some peanut butter to munch so he wouldn't eat all the cookie dough.


Every time he took a bite he would say "yum yum". It was the most adorable thing ever. I love this little guy. He is so much fun. Today when we were cooking he loved playing in the flour. Our meals don't turn out exactly the same (as a lot of stuff gets dumped on the counter and not in the bowl) but I adore how much he likes doing stuff with us. He is the best little guy ever.