The weather has finally warmed up a bit here and so we have been having some fun in the water. Hunter had a great time swimming with his cousins and friends. He loves splashing and getting all wet. Also, Hunter and I started a parent child swim class this last week and we have been having a wonderful time. Hunter is a lot younger than the other kids, but he is very comfortable in the water. His favorite thing to do is float on his back, which isn't typical of most kids. He will blow bubbles, float, and kick his feet. It is a lot of fun.
I taught this class when I was a teenager and I was really looking forward to doing this with Hunter. There were a lot of things that I was excited to do as a mom and I have to say they are all better than I imagined them to be. Hunter makes life more amazing then I could imagine.

